Engagement ring protocol – Different wedding rings.
Engagement Ring Protocol
- A ring given by a man to a woman when they agree to marry
- a ring given and worn as a sign of betrothal
- Especially in Western cultures, an engagement ring is a ring indicating that the person wearing it is engaged to be married. In the United Kingdom, and North America, engagement rings are traditionally worn only by women, and rings can feature gemstones.
- The Engagement Ring (B?xt Uzuyu) is a full-length Azerbaijani comedy film released in 1991. The film plot is based on the same-titled novel by Azerbaijani writer Vagif Samadoghlu.
- The official procedure or system of rules governing affairs of state or diplomatic occasions
- The accepted or established code of procedure or behavior in any group, organization, or situation
- A set of rules governing the exchange or transmission of data electronically between devices
- (computer science) rules determining the format and transmission of data
- forms of ceremony and etiquette observed by diplomats and heads of state
- code of correct conduct; “safety protocols”; “academic protocol”
Protocol Parking Reserved for Glen Engel-Cox